The results from the survey are below in pdf format.
1. Type of Institution: public___ private____
2. Years as chair ___
3. Do you get an administrative stipend for being chair? Yes___ No___
4. If so, is it a percent of your base salary or a fixed amount? Percent___ fixed___
5. If a percent, what percent?___
6. If fixed, what is the dollar amount?_____
7. Have administrative supplements ever been increased or decreased since you became chair?
Increased___ decreased___ no change___
8. Who funds the administrative stipends? Deans office____ Department___
9. Are yearly raises based on your base salary or your base plus administrative stipend?
Base only____ Base + Admin stipend______
10. If you step down as chair does your base salary remain the same? Yes___ No___
Comments (please elaborate on any of the above):
Results from the Administrative Stipends Survey conducted in October 2013
© 2016 Association of Chairs of Departments of Physiology 9650 Rockville Pike | Bethesda, MD | 20814-3991 | Main: 301.634.7785 | Fax: 301.634.7241